2014 Policy Lecture
HRH Prince Turki Al-Faisal
A Saudi Perspective of Middle East Events
- Tag Cloud-Algeria Arab League Arab Spring Bahrain British-Arabs Defence Egypt Energy Gala Dinner Gaza GCC Gulf Hamas Holocaust Memorial Day Iran Iraq Islam Israel Isreal Jordan Kurdistan kuwait Lebanon Libya Middle East Morocco Oman oPt Palestine Qatar Saudi Arabia Somalia Syria Tunisia Turkey UAE United Nations United States Yemen
- Daily Update:France launch first air strikes on Iraq/Video of British hostage released/CMEC letter in the Telegraph http://t.co/GeH4q9RyQd
- Daily Update: US House approves Obama Syria plan / Australia in 'beheading plot' raids http://t.co/8diuph3DbW
- Daily Update: US could put troops on the ground in Iraq / UN brokers Gaza reconstruction deal - http://t.co/FiFfrQG9gU
- Daily Update:US strikes hit targets near Baghdad/Six police killed in Egypt bombing/Turkey would welcome MB members http://t.co/wFC4TbNzXW
- Daily Update:France opens Iraq conference urging 'global' fight on jihadists/PM:We Will 'Hunt Down' Haines' Killers http://t.co/9fCqaiVhEn
A letter signed by the CMEC Committee featured in the Daily Telegraph.
A 72-hour ceasefire between Israel and Palestinian militant groups has been broken after less than three hours, with a hospital in Gaza saying 40 people have been killed.
Jennifer Rubin writes for the Washington Post on the recent comments by Michael Makovsky regarding the Iran nuclear deal.
Recently at CMEC
CMEC has issued the following statement.
The Rt Hon Sir Nicholas Soames MP and The Baroness Morris of Bolton OBE DL issued the following statement on the current conflict in Gaza.
CMEC was delighted to host the Prime Minister as guest of honour at its annual Gala lunch
CMEC delegations allow MPs and Peers to see the Middle East at first hand and gain a unique insight into the region by meeting leading members of government, business and civil society.
A series of briefings, debates and publications bringing together leading experts with Conservative MPs and Peers to discuss the most pressing questions for UK foreign policy in the Middle East.
A series of meetings for security experts and Conservative parliamentarians to discuss emerging threats in the Middle East and the implications for UK foreign policy.
A series of events bringing together leading business people and Conservative parliamentarians to discuss the UK’s bilateral trade and investment links with the Middle East.