2014 Policy Lecture
HRH Prince Turki Al-Faisal
A Saudi Perspective of Middle East Events
- Tag Cloud-Algeria Arab League Arab Spring Bahrain British-Arabs Defence Egypt Energy Gala Dinner Gaza GCC Gulf Hamas Holocaust Memorial Day Iran Iraq Islam Israel Isreal Jordan Kurdistan kuwait Lebanon Libya Middle East Morocco Oman oPt Palestine Qatar Saudi Arabia Somalia Syria Tunisia Turkey UAE United Nations United States Yemen
- Daily Update:Kerry pushes ceasefire/Clashes in West Bank/Jordan downs drone/No survivors on Air Algerie flight http://t.co/3kdzJnqEVM
- CMEC President The Rt Hon Sir Nicholas Soames MP question on Gaza to the Foreign Secretary - http://t.co/qphQ9Ayn0T @nsoamesmp
- Daily Update: FS 'West Less Sympathetic To Israel'/"Gaza truce unlikely in coming days"/Deadly ambush on Iraq convoy http://t.co/HtY7l3guS8
- RT @PhilipDaviesMP: @gmjones73 @deadbloke I support CFI and CMEC equally to reflect that I believe there is right and wrong on both sides o…
- Daily Update:Abbas backs Hamas truce demands/Airlines suspend Tel Aviv flights/Islamic State suicide bomb in Baghdad http://t.co/gzGwrLHeZf
Jennifer Rubin writes for the Washington Post on the recent comments by Michael Makovsky regarding the Iran nuclear deal.
Prince Turki al-Faisal writes about the future of the Israel-Palestine peace process
Mohamed Ghilan analyses ISIL and the quest for Muslim unity
Recently at CMEC
CMEC was delighted to host the Prime Minister as guest of honour at its annual Gala lunch
The Rt Hon Alistair Burt MP reflects on his time as Minister for the Middle East in this candid and personal account of the events since 2010.
CMEC was delighted to host The Rt Hon Alistair Burt MP, who talked candidly about his time at the FCO and his hopes for the region in the future.
CMEC delegations allow MPs and Peers to see the Middle East at first hand and gain a unique insight into the region by meeting leading members of government, business and civil society.
A series of briefings, debates and publications bringing together leading experts with Conservative MPs and Peers to discuss the most pressing questions for UK foreign policy in the Middle East.
A series of meetings for security experts and Conservative parliamentarians to discuss emerging threats in the Middle East and the implications for UK foreign policy.
A series of events bringing together leading business people and Conservative parliamentarians to discuss the UK’s bilateral trade and investment links with the Middle East.